|ABV / Strength||14%|
|Passover||Kosher for Passover|
The origins of this property date back to the 17th century and covers forty acres located between Lafite-Rothschild and Cos d 'Estournel. Bought then replanted in 1959 by Mr. Tesseron, it is his son Michel Tesseron who convinced him to heavily invest in the property. Today, the opulent products of Saint Estephe are among the most harmonious of the appellation. The area is considered as having performance well beyond its ranking.